1. Graphicgo Extended License is a “multi-use” license, which means that you can use the Item in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, to create more than one unique End Product. The Item cannot be resold or redistributed, but can be used in a product offered for sale.
2. What the Graphicgo Extended License allows ?
- Personal or commercial use.
- Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may only be installed on a single computer.
- All items may be used in multiple commercial projects.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client.
- On its own, or as part of new work.
- When used as part of new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed, even if the copies are offered for sale.
3. What Graphicgo Extended License doesn’t allow ?
Cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, included as part of a giveaway, or otherwise redistributed on its own or with superficial modifications (even for free).
4. Graphicgo retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms.
5. If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the Graphicgo Extended License, please contact Graphicgo Team.