We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB, as well as PayPal.
We use Gumroad third party payment. Your payment is secured by TLS, a higher grade of security than SSL, with 128-bit encryption and using modern SHA2 cyphers. Your payment details never get stored anywhere. we don’t see your credit card information, we just see a token that represents your credit card. The same goes for your PayPal details.
Graphicgo We exist to supply creative and quality resources for creatives. Your privacy is important to us. It is Graphicgo’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://graphicgo.com, and other sites we own and operate.
• We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
• We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly, except when required to by law.
• Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
• You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
• Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
By accessing the website at http://graphicgo.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- The materials on graphicgo’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Graphicgo makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Graphicgo does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Graphicgo or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Graphicgo’s website, even if Graphicgo or a Graphicgo authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Graphicgo’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Graphicgo does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Graphicgo may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Graphicgo does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Graphicgo has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Graphicgo of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Graphicgo. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.